Friday, November 5, 2010

Thank you David!

I was watching "Bang for your Buck" on HGTV yesterday and David Bromstad was the designer on the show. He is one of my favorite HGTV designers. The show looks at various room remodel jobs in the same city with the same budget. Each home is judged conjunctively by a local real estate expert and an interior designer. At the end, they tell you who got the most "bang for their buck" that is, who will see the biggest return on investment when going to sell.

One of the couples had linen tile as their bathroom flooring and David was saying how he loved the choice and how timeless and elegant it was. Whoo hoo, that is the exact kind of tile that is going in our fireplace surround. Although I don't know how he feels about its use in that circumstance, I was very happy to hear that. I don't think I knew anything about linen tile before I picked it out and I did so because I thought it looked clean and modern (not timeless and elegant) but coming from David, that says a lot. So yay for me! Easy I could be an interior designer, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment