Sunday, December 12, 2010

Finished!

It's done! Our first official walkthrough before closing is tomorrow and then if we get really lucky all of our paperwork will suffice and we will close on Friday. I can't wait to have all of our things in and arrange and decorate! Here are the pictures I took today of the final product. You can see the appliances (minus fridge-we have to buy one), the carpet and just some minor finishes. I still can't believe its actually done. There is nothing to go check out anymore.




Above, the closet doors in our bedroom. Not sure why I put in this picture, but we have closet doors!


My beloved tile around the fireplace. Not in love with an oak mantel but i think it actually looks pretty good. I am really tempted to paint it white though.

And they painted our garage and the front door and put on all the new hardware.

Next up will be pics of after we move in, stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS, It looks perfect!! Hope everything goes well.
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Brenda! I wish we could be closer and help out with the move. Enjoy your new home!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete