Friday, December 17, 2010

Dining Room Design



I've been thinking about the dining room lately. I didn't have many plans for it, but the other day I had the strange idea to paint the west wall yellow. Yeah, yellow. Not really my thing, but it leads out to the side yard and yellow just seemed to make sense as the entrance to the outdoors.

My mom has also been asking me about my colors. Mom, you can see my design board for the living room by clicking here. And below is a rough idea for the look of the dining room. Its really just an idea at this point. Not sure if I will have the guts/desire to paint it yellow, but its fun to think I can if I want.


The image below kind of mirrors the inspiration for this dining room scheme.
This is a Garbett home. Andre and I love this builder and their interior designers do a lot of work that is right up our ally.

1 comment: